Saving energy and your money
Copyright © 1999-2018
Clive Blanchard, Consulting Mechanical Engineer
Clive is a well respected Engineer, specializing in residential and small commercial air conditioning. His focus is to help the client achieve their needs, whether they are maximum comfort, lowest cost, or lowest running costs. Clive:
- Is a Registered Professional Engineer with a Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Mechanical Engineering. (University of Adelaide).
- Has over 20 years experience covering all aspects of air conditioning and evaporative cooling design.
- Established this website in 1997. It is Australia's premier website on air conditioning and evaporative cooling written by an engineer whose day to day work is air conditioning design. The site is visited by over 96,000 visitors per year.
- Is on a Standards Australia sub-committee.
- Prior to working as a consultant, has worked for air conditioner manufacturers and air conditioning contractors.
- Has recently developed an innovative wall mounted evaporative cooler, which is quiet, performs well, and has very low running costs. (See the COOLMAX).
- Has had a number of innovative papers published on various aspects of air conditioning and evaporative cooling.
- Has spoken at industry conferences and seminars.
- As well as his formal publications, his words have appeared in a wide range of publications including the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) Newsletter on Ozone Layer Protection 'OZONACTION'
- Regularly prepares independent reports on unsatisfactory air conditioning systems for clients referred by the South Australian Office of Consumer Affairs.
Contact us |