Clive Blanchard BACKGROUND INFORMATION
From Clive Blanchard
Clive is a well respected Engineer, specializing in energy saving in the home.
His focus is to help people achieve their needs, with low cost effective solutions. Clive:
- Is a Registered Professional Engineer with a Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
in Mechanical Engineering. (University of Adelaide).
- Has over 30 years experience
covering all aspects of energy use in the home.
- Is the author of the book, 'House Taming- How to reduce energy use in comfort' which covers all aspects of enerrgy use in the home.
- Has developed Australia's premier website on energy saving in the home,
written from a 'hands on' perspective. The site is visited
by over 100,000 visitors per year.
- Is on a Standards Australia sub-committee.
- has worked for air conditioner manufacturers, air conditioning contractors and as a consultant.
- Has had a number of innovative papers published on various aspects of air conditioning and evaporative
- Has spoken at industry conferences and seminars.
- As well as
his formal publications, his words have appeared in a wide range of publications including the
United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) Newsletter on Ozone Layer Protection 'OZONACTION'